Home | About UB | Calgary Alberta | Programs | Admissions | Corporate Services

Media Gallery


Apply Online
Study Permit
Working in Canada
Homestay Service
Tuition Fees
Refund Policy


UBridge College welcomes applications from Canadian and International students. Students may apply anytime throughout the year.

Click here to apply online now or download the offline version here.

Study Permit

All international students attending UBridge College must have a valid Study Permit attached to their passport. Attending classes without this permit is a violation of immigration regulations.

Click here for more information.

Working in Canada

Students and graduates of UBridge College may apply for a work permit to work in Canada. Click here for more information.

UBridge College Ltd.

# 2007, 650 10 Street SW, Calgary, AB T2P 5G4, Canada

Tel: (403) 708-1755   davidub@gmail.com